DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?pghfeds59s7aeb5
“We Found Ourselves Lost” was inspired by an emotional journey, and the artwork by a friend of mine, Pierre Botardo.
It’s a story about finding love, and losing yourself in the process. It’s exhilarating, it’s frightening, it’s confusing, and just plain beautiful in all of its complexity.
Technically though, there isn’t much complexity to this mixtape. All of these songs mean a lot to me and tell a story, and I didn’t want to lose any of that by cutting the songs up or leaving verses out. It’s a simple thread of sound, but texturally rich…a collage like the ones Pierre makes. It’s not perfect by any means, but love isn’t perfect.
There’s a lot of me in this, it might not make any sense. I even sing on it at one point. I made this for me as a way to clear my head and my heart, but maybe you’ll like it too.
PS. Here is the tracklist
1. Intro - Boy Meets Girl (500 Days of Summer)
2. Thundercat - For Love I Come
3. Kilo Kish - Navy
4. Frank Ocean - Thinking of You
5. Wale f. Miguel - Lotus Flower Bomb
6. Portishead - It Could Be Sweet
7. Vindahl f. Coco - Head Over Heels
8. Robin Thicke - Sweetest Love
9. Cee Lo - No One’s Gonna Love You
10. Major Lazer f. Amber from Dirty Projectors - Get Free
11. Interlude - Aaliyah “I Don’t Wanna” + Kirko Bangz “Drank in My Cup”
12. Kilo Kish - You’re Right
13. Jhene Aiko - Stranger
14. James Blake - Limit to Your Love
15. Beach House - Myth
16. Bon Iver - I Can’t Make You Love Me